Welcome to my Blog!!!

Saturday, August 3, 2024

Happy Birthday Tweety Card

  Hello crafter's, glad you stopped by. I can't get over that it's already August. This year is going by so fast. I actually just started buying some Christmas presents. I can't handle that last minute frantic shopping. Do any of you start buying early?

The weather has been pretty hot for the past few days. We have had several thunderstorms that helped with the heat. Thank goodness. But no rain today. So, it's hot. I'll be honest with you; I hate to sweat. 

Anyway, I had better get on with the card that I have made. This card is for my niece Angie. When Angie was a baby, she kind of looked like Tweety Bird. So, that became her nickname. I thought it would be cute to make her a Tweety card. 



I found the cute Tweety image on Pinterest and colored it with alcohol markers. The birdcage shape was made in Cricut design space. I welded the top circle and bottom together. I also sliced a center circle out from the main circle.

Printed the sentiment in design space and cut it out using a stitched tag die. The font is called Small Kitchen from Dafont.

Polka Dot embossing folder, the blue cardstock is from Stampin Up.  Added a few yellow ribbons and three little flower gems.

I think it turned out super cute. That's going to be it for me today. Thanks for stopping by. Hope your day is full of smiles. 


Challenges entered-

Can You Handle the Pressure - Anything Goes embossing twist- Things w/ Wings- winner

Craft Rocket - #117 Animals- ended

Paper Funday #67 Anything Goes w/ optional twist- Critter Crazy- ended

Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes weeks # 659-660 - ended

Promarker Challenge #750 Animal Magic- ended

2 Crafty Critter Crazies #89 Anything Goes w/ featured Critter - ended

Make My Monday #23 Coloring Mediums- ended

9 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy! This is so sweet. I always loved watching Tweety cartoons as a kid. Absolutely adorable. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday, and please join us again soon. I really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again soon. Blessings, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tweety Bird and she makes for the sweetest card. And YES! I shop early for Christmas, I don't like the mad rush and also buy a lot online, especially the Black Friday Sales. Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. Image for this adorable card thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, how stinkin' CUTE is this card!! That Tweetie Bird is so TWEET!!! Lots of fabulous work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure, I hope we see you back again soon!
    Judy~ CYHTP DT Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! What an adorable card! My oldest Granddaughter loved Tweetie Bird when she was little. I should get involved with the design space. Thanks for stopping by my blog. The rain has
    cooled it down a bit but the heat is coming back this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, she is sure to love it. So glad you shared tweety with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is super cute Cindy and I like your very clever shaped bird cage topper too! Have a great rest of the week. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card 🤩💐 have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete