Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Flowering Fields (Last flowers of Fall)

Hey Crafter's, glad you could stop by. It's cold today. Seen some snow flakes awhile ago. Wish we had more fall like days. To cold for me.

My Craftroom Is a mess. Working on Christmas Cards and tonight my Grand Children are spending the night, going to have my Grand daughter Scarlett help me make tags. She doesn't know that we are and will be excited. She loves to play with all the crafty goodies.  I will have to do a little cleaning In there first before we start on the tags though.

Hopefully I can share my Christmas Cards soon but until then I thought I would share this card that I made using the stamp set Flowering Fields.







 I think It's such a pretty stamp set. Fun using different colors on the flowers. Decided to not color the Inside of the flowers. Thought It was fine the ways It was and made the process a little faster.

Glad you could stop by. Please leave a comment so that I can come over to your blog for a visit. 


Here Is a list of Items used to make this Card-

Stamp Set- Flowering Fields, Hardwood Background,Warmest Regards
Card Stock- Purely Pomegranate,Close to Cocoa,Vanilla
Inks- Purely Pomegranate,Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Hello Honey,Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow.

Martha Stewart Score board to score lines on the wood grain.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a super day,  Cindy


Challenge entered-

 Cardz TV.
Anything Goes # 76 

Love to Craft 
Anything Goes 

Addicted to Stamps 
Anything Goes #321




2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! This is such a pretty stamp and I like how you used the scoreboard. My room's is a mess as well with projects all over the place. I love it went my Granddaughters want to come over and play as well - but I hide the glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete