Welcome to my Blog!!!

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Still Night Christmas Card

 ***It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas,* Everywhere you go.***  Thought I'd sing a little for you. Hee! Hee!

The days to Christmas seems to be flying by. It's almost here and I'm almost ready.  Need time to slow down just a little so that I can get everything done. 

I hadn't made Christmas Cards for a few years and decided to this year. I think what takes the longest Is trying to figure out what to make and then to get an assembly line going. 

I made two different designs this year. If you would like to see the other Christmas Card that I made it is on a post a few back.

So here Is one of the cards that I made this year.








Decided on making the cards with the Owl Die Set because I Love Owls and have a collection of them. Even my curtains In my craft room have Owls on them.

Took me awhile to make these cards. I had to make several. In several I mean a lot.

I know you can't tell from the picture but I spayed Pearl Glimmer Mist on them. So they are sparkly. Wish you could see It.

Well It's almost time for us to head off to Church. My Grand Daughter Is going to be reading some verses In Luke about the birth of Jesus.

Thank you for stopping by. Wishing you all a Wonderful Christmas.




 Cardz TV.
 Anything Goes

Love to Scrap Challenge 
Seasons Greetings 

D.L.Art 
Thankful Thursday (Christmas)

No comments:

Post a Comment