Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Wonderland Christmas Card

  Hello, It's late Monday night. Well It's after 2 in the morning, so It's actually Tuesday. Have been In my craft room working on some tags. Didn't realize how late it was. Time seems to fly when your working on a project. 

 It's getting close to Christmas. have a lot more to do before then. 

I do think I got done with my gift buying today. That's a good feeling. Need to do some house cleaning and wrap presents tomorrow. Well I mean today. 

Still making some tags. My grand daughter Scarlett helped me the other night cut out tag shapes. That helped a lot. 

This time a year It just seems like everything is In fast mode.

We get so caught up In the rush to get everything done that we forget the true meaning of Christmas.

For today I would like to share a Christmas Card that I made. I actually made a few of these. 







I absolutely Love this Stamp Set and made them fairly quickly. Was going to add some sparkle but my grand daughter didn't think I should. Since these cards are going to my some of my male family members.

Was going to add a banner at the bottom but then decided on tearing some white cardstock to look like snow. Glad I decided to do that Instead. I love the peaceful feel of this card.


Here Is a list of supplies used-
 Stamp Set- Wonderland
Card stock- Crumb Cake and White
Inks- Night of Navy and Crumb Cake
White Gel Pen


That's all for me. It's really late I need to head off to bed. Well as soon as I finish my coffee. 
I will be posting my other Christmas Card I made soon and a few other things I'm working on. 

Thank you for stopping by. Remember the reason for the season. 
Merry Christmas! 


 Challenge entered-

Love to Scrap 
Seasons Greetings 

Cardz TV. 
Anything Goes #78 

Stinkin Inkers 
Winter Wonderland 

DL.ART
Christmas

Country View Challenges
Christmas

Sweet Stampin
Anything Christmas- Last minute Christmas Cards

The Sisterhood of Crafters
Create a Winter Scene

Through the Purple Haze
Tis the Season

Christmas at Sweet Stampin Challenge
Christmas and DT call

Cute n Crafty
#16 Christmas/Winter

 

9 comments:

  1. OH WOW ... I just LOVE this! Beautiful stamping and it looks like the snow is coming down oh, so gently! Beautiful scene! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Create a Winter Scene’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very beautiful card, the stamps are gorgeous and the torn paper snow is perfect!
    Hope you got SOME sleep!
    Thank you for playing along with us at CASS, hope you enjoy a very happy Christmas
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card - it is so pretty! I love the stamp set and the torn paper does look like snow! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely Christmas card! I did one similar to it last year only like looking up from the forest to the starry sky.
    Thank you for becoming a follower to my blog! Nicole is my oldest daughter and has 5 kids. Amy is my youngest is is Ruby's Mom.
    I would love if you could share the Youtube videos you watched to learn to crochet. I have said for the past couple of years I was going to learn and have yet to attempt it!
    Have a wonderful Christmas!
    Pam,
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again, I forgot to tell you I did a Wallet Mini Album for my daughter Amy as well. It is a cookie album and turned out adorable! It sis several posts back.
    By the way, I noticed you are from Indiana. My husband was born in South Bend, Indiana.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog!
    Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS! Happy New Year!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely brilliant! Love this! Thanks for joining us at Countryview challenges and good luck! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry for the late comment. Thanks for sharing your amazing project with us in the Stinkin' Inkers Challenge Blog's December "Winter Wonderland" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, SI DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete