Hello and happy day to you all. So glad that we are now into September. Looking forward to the cool days of fall. I am so over the extreme heat.
For today's card I'm sharing a birthday card that I made for my sister Christy. She had a favorite stuffed elephant when she was little so I thought this card would give her a smile.
This was a fun card to make, love the cute little elephant on her way to celebrate a birthday. It is made by Wild Rose Studio. I colored the image with alcohol markers. The sentiments are from Memory Box. I also used a rectangle scalloped die and a stitched cloud die.
Not sure if all of you that own a Cricut machine know that you can upload a stamped image into your design space and resize the image to the size that you need. It's a great feature that I love to use and need to remember to use more often.
Challenges entered-
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #285 Anything Goes
613 Avenue - September- AG w/ optional twist: Bright & Breezy
Daisy Chain Challenge #111 Transportation
Craft Rocket #140 - Use Dies
AAA Birthday #89 Use Patterned Paper
Creative Inspiration #42 Anything Goes
Crafters Cafe #334 Anything Goes, optional- lots of colors
Unicorn Challenge #124 Not Square
Art Nudge August/ September Challenge
Classic Design Challenge #09 Sept/Oct -Anything Goes w/ opt twist: Autumn colors
I have made another dessert, so I am sharing it here for you all.
CHURCH CAKE
*Ingredients needed*
2- 7oz Jiffy banana muffin mix
2/3 cup milk
2 eggs
1 8 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
1- 20 oz can crushed pineapple (drained)
1- 6 oz instant vanilla pudding
3 cup cold milk
1- 16 oz cool whip
Preheat oven to 350 and grease or spray a 9x13 baking dish
In a large bowl mix together muffin mix, eggs and 2/3 cup milk. just till combined
Pour batter into prepared dish and bake on 350 for 25 to 30 minutes.
Cool cake completely
For topping
In large bowl add room temperature cream cheese and beat until smooth
In a smaller mixing bowl mix together pudding mix and 3 cups cold milk until smooth using a whisk or handheld mixer.
Fold pudding into cream cheese until combined.
Spread the pineapple over cooled cake evenly and all the way to the edges. Spread pudding mixture evenly over pineapples. For the last step add cool whip.
Chill cake for at least 2 hours. Overnight is best.
This a good one to make during hot weather and to me it tastes even better after a day or two in the fridge the flavors seem to combine the longer it sits.
I had about forgot to take a picture of it. I had taken this piece to my craft room to enjoy, so I took a quick picture of it. Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you enjoyed your visit. Hope you all have a happy day full of smiles.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment