Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy 98th Birthday Mamaw !!! Also Winner of Blog Candy !!!

Hello Everyone, Hope you are having a Great Day! The weather has really cooled down here in Indiana. Love It!!! So looking forward to Fall. Indiana is soooo Beautiful in the Fall. Yesterday I went to a Surprise Birthday Party for my Grandmother Sophie. She turned 98 years old. She was so Surprised to see everyone. What a blessing it is for all of my family to still have her in our lives. She is such an Inspiration to me. Feel so blessed that my Children and my Grand Children have gotten to know her.

                     HAPPY 98TH BIRTHDAY MAMAW !!!!!!
                                                                   
          Here is my Card that I made for her. She Loved It!!! She Loves flowers and still enjoys            working  in her Flower Beds. Used the Elements of Style Stamp Set from Stampin Up.  After coloring the Flowers, I put Versa Mark all over the Image. Then added Clear Embossing Powder and heated it with my Heat Gun. Made it have a Pretty Shine to it.

                                                                             


                          WINNER!!! WINNER!!! WINNER!!!
    Now I would like to announce the Winner of my Blog Candy from Susan's Birthday Bash Blog Hop!
     I had Random.org pick the Winner and the Winner Is.....
.

                                            VICKI
               Vicki said -   So,So Cute! I Love the Tealight/ Cake/ Box Project...
                             Congratulations to you!!!!         
            Thank You so much for your nice comment!
    Vicki- Please send me an e-mail with your Full Name and mailing address so that I can get your Goodies sent out to you. My e-mail address is cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
                                              
                                        

2 comments:

  1. The card is absolutely beautiful!! What a blessing to still have our "MAMAW" with us!!

    ReplyDelete