Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Scarlett River!!!

Wanted to Share a Card with you that I made for my Sweet Little Grand Daughter Scarlett. She turns 5 years old today. I can't get over that she is already five. Her Birthday Party Theme is a Pink Cowgirl. I was planning on making her Card Pink, but her favorite color is Blue and she picked out the paper she wanted me to make her Card with and she wanted the little Girl with the Stick Pony. The Cowgirl Cut is from the Child Year Cartridge. The Scallop Card is from the Wild Card Cartridge and the Circle Sentiment (Birthday Wishes just for you) and the #5 Stamp is from the  All Around Birthday Time Stamp Set from Creative Time. If you would like to check out Emma's Stamps go to http://www.creativetimeforme.com/  Thanks for Stopping by my Blog today. Would Love for you to leave a Comment wishing Scarlett a Happy Birthday. She would Love It! :0)    


                                                                             

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCARLETT!! Hope you had a WONDERFUL day!!! I love love love the card....sooooooo cute.......great job!!!

    ReplyDelete