Welcome to my Blog!!!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


                                                                                  
  Happy Halloween my Crafty Friends!!! So Sweet of you to stop by for a visit. I still can't get over that it's already the end of October. It will be time to put the Christmas Tree up before I know it. 
Hope you all are having a Spooky Good time today! I Love Halloween! My hometown had the kids go Trick or Treating this past Saturday! My Grandkids looked so cute in there outfits. My Grandson was Super Mario and my Grand Daughter was Dorothy from Wizard of Oz.  Wanted to Show you some pictures of the Halloween Cards that I made for them. (I Love making them Cards)! Seeing there big Smiles. They Loved there Cards!




                                                                             

For my Grandson Walker's Card I had to make him a Kitty Shaped Card. Because he Loves Cat's and this Card looks alot like our Kitten Oliver. Walker and Oliver love each other and are the Best of Friends. He Loved the Card. It was made using the Mini Monsters Cartridge.

                                                                         

For my Grand Daughter Scarlett's Card I made her a Cute little Girl dressed as Candy Corn. I also made this Card using the Mini Monsters Cartridge. The Stars are from the Simply Charmed Cartridge.I embossed the Candy Corn Hat. Pumpkin Bag was cut out by hand and the ridged top was made by using the corner of a small Square punch.The Bag handle is Halloween Twine from Divine Twine. 


                                                                            
Thanks for stopping by my Blog and be careful tonight. Watch out for Ghost Goblins and Ghouls.!!! and no telling what else is out there hiding in the Shadows. Would Love for you to leave me a comment and if you do please leave your Blog address so that I can come SPOOK YOU, I mean come visit you. Cindy :0)





HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Entering in these Challenges-
The Link Up Tuesday - Pink Cricut 
Cut It Up -  Halloween,EEK! BOO! AHH!
My Craft Spot- Too Cute to Spook
Little Scrap Pieces- Happy Halloween 

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love the cat card! Awesome!! :) Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Kimberly
    Cut It Up

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg your cat card reminds of a cat clock my grandmother had always love that silly clock. Both card so spooktacular. Thanks so much for joining the LSP Challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure your grandkids loved these cards! The cat and the little candy-girl are adorable!! Thanks for linking to Cut it Up Challenge Blog!! and Happy Halloween!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards I am sure your grandchildren will love them . Thanks for joining us at LSP.
    Brianna
    Happy scrapper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorably spooky cuteness!! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy~Your Halloween cards are both adorable!! I totally love both of them! I hope you had a good Halloween..Thanksgiving will be here before we know it!

    Hugs,
    Heather Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so, so cute! I especially like the cat! Adorable!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete