Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Welcome Lillie Mae!

Hi and Thanks for taking the time to visit my Blog. On my last post I shared a few pictures of my Niece Tiffany's Baby Shower. So I thought I would share a picture of my new little Great Niece. Her name is Lillie Mae. She's such a cutie!

                                                                              



I also want to Invite all of you to a Christmas Blog Hop that I will be in. It's going to be this coming Sunday December 9th. I'm really looking forward to it. I Love Christmas! Hope you can make it. Thanks for stopping by my Blog. If you leave a comment. Please leave your Blog Address so that I can come visit you.


                                                                                

2 comments:

  1. Oh she is so sweet!! What a beautiful baby!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy! She is absolutely adorable! What a doll.

    Just wanted to let you know that there might be something waiting for you over at Paper a la Mode! Check it out!

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete