Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Owl Be Home for Christmas Blog Hop Winner!

Hello, Hope you all had a nice Christmas and had a good time bringing in the New Year.  We had a nice Christmas. Spent Christmas Eve with my Dad's side of the family. So thankful to still get to spend Christmas Eve with my Grandma Sophie. She will be 100 this year. Had a nice Christmas Day with the Kids and Grand Kids. Christmas is so much more fun when their are little children. Every New Years Eve we have our Family Christmas with my Mom, My Brother and Sisters and all of their Families. We always have so much fun! My little Grand Children are on Christmas Break and are spending a lot of time here. So I have been very busy.  Started taking my Christmas decorations down yesterday. I always feel a little sad when taking down the Christmas Tree.
 I want to Thank everyone that took the time to Hop along on the Owl Be Home for Christmas Blog Hop. I Loved all of your nice Comments and Thankful for all of my followers and want to say Thank You and Welcome to all of my new followers.


The Winner was chosen using Random dot org

Drum Roll Please..............................

and the winner is -

Lori Comeau

Congratulations Lori you are the Winner. Please e-mail me at cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com and I will get your Stamp Set out to you. 

Happy New Year Everyone!  Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had such a lovely Christmas, Cindy! I feel the same way about taking the tree down! Congratulations to your winner!
    Happy New Year to you!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Lori and a Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete