Welcome to my Blog!!!

Friday, November 22, 2013

Fantastic Foliage Card for Mom!

Hello Crafty Friends, So happy that you stopped by. Are you all getting ready for Thanksgiving? We are going to one of my Sister's for Thanksgiving so I only have to take a couple of things for the dinner. One of the things I'm going to make is Corn Casserole. Now I can not think of what else I am going to take. Probably a dessert. Was going to make Pumpkin Pies. Someone else is bringing some. So as of right now, I have no clue. 

Have any of you had Corn Casserole? I LOVE It! But I have one sister that thinks it is one of the most disgusting foods that their is. (I personally think she's not normal). Christy I hope you read this.  Would love to hear some things that you are making this year.

So on to my Card that I wanted to share with you all. I made a Card for my Mom's Birthday.








I made her Card using the Stamp Set (Fantastic Foliage) from Stampin Up. 
I also used S.U. Stamp Sets
Itty Bitty Backgrounds and Sincere Salutations

Cardstocks- 
Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla

Inks-
Old Olive, Cranberry Crisp,Summer Sun,More Mustard 
Close to Cocoa,Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie,Really Rust,
and Creamy Caramel.

   Punches-
S.U. Lacy Border Punch, Lg. Scallop Oval and Lg, Oval

Also used-
Edge Distresser and More Mustard Grosgrain Ribbon

 


Also thought I would share a picture that was taken last Sunday. My Niece McKinley was in a School play called Princess Whatshername and she played Snow White. 
My little Grand Daughter surprised McKinley and dressed like Snow White to. 






I thought they looked so cute in their Snow White Costumes. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and hope you come back again. Happy Day to you and hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones.     Cindy  


Sharing on-

Make It Monday- Linky Party 

4 Crafty Chicks- Anything Goes
   

3 comments:

  1. Love that back ground in Autumn hues . Sweet card and I am sure it will be loved . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thank you so much for entering it in our Anything Goes challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible creation! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete