Welcome to my Blog!!!

Friday, May 15, 2015

Crochet Sunshine Doily!

 Hello all you Crafty Girls and Crafty Guys to. It's a Gorgeous Friday. I have loved the past few days because we have had cooler weather but going to be a little warmer today and the humidity is going to come back. I really don't care for the weather when it gets to hot and humid. 

Today I wanted to share with you the Doily that I made my Mom for Mothers Day. I had never made one before. I did have a little trouble with trying to understand the pattern. I kind of think the pattern may have been messed up a little. Not sure, but I figured it out.







The Yarn that I used was Peaches & Cream Cotton called Sunshine and a white cotton for the edging. 

This is the only picture I took of It. So It is when I was blocking It, So to get out any bumps. I don't have any pins so I just use tooth picks. Works just as good to me. I put Aluminium foil under it so when I spray it my box won't get wet. 

I do Love the yellow and my Mom LOVES It!!! She is doing one of her rooms in yellow and she said it will be perfect for the room.

Now I do want to let you know that the Pattern for this is actually for a Rug or Doily. I didn't make it as big as you can make it. 

Here is the link for the Rug/Doily-

Crocheted-Doily-Rug-Pattern

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and hope you have a wonderful Day.

                                           Cindy


4 comments:

  1. Like the sunshine doily. I like to crochet but not good at making detailed doilies. I'll ck the pattern out. Thanks for stopping by my blog to comment on my grad card. I really like the Cricut Explore since it cuts so much better than the former Cricuts I had.
    Melisssa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the yellow and wouldn't this be a gorgeous pattern for a rug to?! Great job and I am sure your Mom loved it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous love the colours
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Live the color. I need to get out my hooks

    ReplyDelete