Welcome to my Blog!!!

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Hats Off Blog Hop!


  








 

Welcome to the
Hats Off Blog Hop


Thank you for joining us today as we celebrate Graduates everywhere!
You should have arrived from  Kim If not please go back to the beginning.

Your first stop on this special hop is Connie Can Crop (Here is the Link)  http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com). This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these amazing crafters.

We have an awesome sponsor for this hop! 



One lucky winner will win a $15.00 gift certificate from their shop! 

Be sure to check out their shop online- http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/)
Visit them on facebook HERE (LINK https://www.facebook.com/Polkadoodles)


What do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.
You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winner will be announced on Wednesday 5/18/16 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


For my project today I made a Shaker Card for my niece McKinley that is graduating High School.






 
This was my first time making a Shaker Card. I had so much Fun making It. Hope she likes It!

 Hope you enjoyed my project. Now It's time for you to hop on over to see the next Graduation project.




Up next is Miranda


Here's our line up in case you get lost.






Challenge Entered-

Connie Can Crop
  Challenge-46-Dads-Grads

DL Art- Thankful Thursday Challenge  Flowers and or Graduation






25 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job for your first shaker! I am sure your recipient will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! great job on your first shaker!!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the banner and all the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I love it and I know McKinley will love it too. That purple really pops! Shakers are fun, aren't they? As always, it was a pleasure hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your first shaker card - it looks very professional to me - wonderful job- TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shaker card is awesome! She will love it!! Are they hard to make? I want to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Love the tiny hats in the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Love the tiny hats in the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything about this is perfect, your shaker card is so cute and I love the added touch of the banner

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, love, love this card!!! And the colors too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute graduation card! I have never made a shaker card before. Love the banner! Happy crafting!
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that you created a shaker card! This is super fun!! Thanks for being in the hop and for joining my challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you're shakin' things up at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge, Dads & Grads. So glad you entered. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shaker card! Love the sparkle border.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cindy, great job making your first shaker card. I love it. So much detail. Super adorable. TFS and for hoping along. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your first shaker card!! It is so adorable. I love how you added the graduation hats to it as well. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great shaker card! Love the addition of the banner. Great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your niece will love the beautiful shaker card you made for her, I love the way you did the banner. My son is graduating from high school this year-his school colors are also blue and gold. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Graduation and/or flower Challenge. Katie-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome shaker!!! You did an amazing job for it being your first! I would have thought you made a ton of them! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! Your shaker card is fantastic! I LOVE the sparkle to and the banner is adorable! GREAT job on this! Hope you enjoy your few days off~happy crafting!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun shaker card! I'm sure your niece is going to love and treasure it. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a sweet comment. I'm now your newest follower :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  22. As mentioned previously, very nice card. Great for Connie's Can Crop Dads & Grads challenge. Best luck

    ReplyDelete