Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Happy Birthday little Nerd!

 Happy Tuesday to you all. So glad you could stop by. Today Is a Happy Day. My little Grand Daughter turns ten. 

 I'm not sure how, but ten years have seemed to fly by so quickly. I can remember the moment that she was born like It was yesterday. 

Over the passed ten years we have had so much fun together. I call her my crafty side kick. She has told me several times that she Is so glad to have a Crafty Grandma. 

My Grand Daughter Is so pretty and Is also very smart. I also call her my little Nerd. 

One day we were looking at Greeting Farm Stamps and came across one called Cheeky Geeky. We knew right then that we had to have It. 

So for her 10th Birthday I had to make her Card using the stamp. So here Is the Card that I made her.







I have been wanting to try coloring Images for a good while now. So this was my first real try at It. The only colors I have right now are Brown tones. So I used those for the hair and skin. 
Since I don't have any other colors yet, I decided I would paper piece the rest. ( First time trying that to.)

I know that I need a lot more practice on coloring. But not to bad for my first try and I'm pretty sure that my little Geeky Nerd will love It. 

Here are the supplies that I used to make this Card

The Greeting Farm Stamp- Cheeky Geeky
Stampin Up Blendabilites for hair and skin
S.U Black Marker to color In glasses
S.U. Versa Marker Pin for glasses, eyes and lips
S.U. Clear Embossing Powder- for glasses,eyes and lips
S.U. Blender Pin - to add shading to the skirt and tie
S.U. Scallop Border Punch
Happy Birthday Embossing Folder
Martha Stewart Balloon Punch
Circle Stitch Die 
Yellow and White Bakers Twine- Seperated



Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day. 


Happy Birthday to my Sweet Beautiful Nerd !!!



               ( My Little Geeky Nerd)



                            ( My Pretty Nerd!)




 Challenge entered-

craftyhazelnut - Patterned  Paper  
 DL.ART
January Linky Party  
 Crafty Creations Challenges 
Anything Goes 
Jo's Scrap Shack Anything Goes
Cuttle Bug Mania  - I am Crafting (Show your Hobby)
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your Granddaughter is beautiful and what a fun, spirited and happy girl! Your Cheeky geeky card couldn't be cuter and WOW, your coloring is amazing!You would never believe this was your first attempt! It's also fun sometimes to piece in~gives your the opportunity to add patterns and prints to the image! Love this!!!
    GREAT job my friend!
    Enjoy your day with your sweet birthday girl~she is lucky to have such a wonderful Grandma in her life:)
    Have a wonderful day~
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just precious! I love the image, and you "dressed" her in such cute clothes and accessories. Your granddaughter will adore this card. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, very cute image, wonderful colors and embossing. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Sue - Jo's Scrap Shack DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy,
    Just popping in to respond to the question you left on my blog post. I started stamping with photopolymer and ink pads, and am kind of new to digital stamping. My printer is a Hewlett Packard Officejet, and I print on inexpensive white card. The ink does fine with Prisma pencils and blending medium. Bugaboo designs offers a free digital stamp every Friday if you want to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete