Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Tiny Milk Carton Box

 Hello, Glad you could stop by. On my last post I had made a Card for my Niece's Bridal Shower. So today I thought I would share a little gift box that I had made to put one of her gifts In.






This tiny box Is so easy to make. It only takes a 4 1/8 x 6" piece of Cardstock. 

You can find this box on youtube called Tiny Milk Carton Chocolate Egg Boxes.made by PootlesPapercraft.  Love to watch her video's.


Elements Of Style from Stampin Up Is the Stamp Set I used  and I used my new Stamp Perfect Stamp positioner from Hampton Art. 




I am Loving this thing. I used a gift card and coupon and only paid a little over $6.00. Great deal! 

My Niece McKinley will be getting married in about a month. Her future husband Is In the Air Force and will be moving to New Mexico. That's pretty far from Indiana. 

Since I'm her (crazy) Aunt and have played several pranks on her. I made her a magnet with a picture of me to take with her. So when she see's It, It will be bring a smile.

That Is what I put In the tiny Box.  I also added a little tag on the outside that said (For when your missing me). She laughed so hard. 

At least It wasn't a extra dirty sock. I have gave her a few of those as gifts before. I would even add sticky burs to them. I can still see her expression when she opened them. Oh how funny, I Love to laugh.

Well that's It for me today. Time for me to get some house work done. Blah!
Happy Day to you, hope you stop by again.  




 Entering this In -

Little Scrap Pieces  - Last -Show- It- Off- Saturday Linky Party

PDE Linky Party - Anything but a Card
 






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamping and box! Thanks for sharing at PDE Linky Party.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute gift box~ Oh man, sounds like you love playing tricks on her?? That is so awesome~I love doing the same to my niece! I love your idea of a magnet of you inside the box...she is certain to get a kick out of that! What a FUN auntie you are!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Cindy. I would love this! Thanks for linking up at PDE, Jackie DT member

    ReplyDelete