Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Golf Card for Poppa

 Today Is Thursday,Busy making supper, but thought I would make a quick post.

I was asked If I could make a fathers day card with golfing on It and they wanted Poppa on It. So I decided on making basically the same card that I made my son for his last birthday.But It's a little different.

So thought I would do a quick post to share It. 








Wasn't for sure If that was the correct way to spell Poppa, but that's how she wanted It. I had the Happy and Day stamp but had to get letters from other stamps to make Poppa. That was a little tricky but I finally got It straight.  Hope she likes It.





Here are supplies-

Stamps- S.U. Background Stamp Print Pattern
Holiday Occasions Stamp Set from Joys Life
Cardstock- Whisper White,Red and Black
S.U. Oval Punch
Hole Punches
Corner Tag Punch
Flag- free hand 

That's my quick post. Thanks for stopping by
Will be posting some more Fathers Day Cards soon. Hope you can come back. Happy Day to You! 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment