Welcome to my Blog!!!

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Halloween Test Tube Treat Holders and Tags

 Hello, Thanks for stopping by. Was hoping to get this post In yesterday on Halloween, but It just didn't happen. I never know how many Trick or Treater's I will get. On average around 16. This year I only got 8. I was kind of disappointed. ( I can predict that I will be eating some little chocolate candy bars later today). 

My Grand Children, this year was a Black Cat and some scary looking guy, I think It was Jason. Not really Into the scary movies. But Walker thought it was fun and Scarlett looked so cute In her Black kitty outfit.

I made them some treat bags,with some goodies In It. Also had toothbrush and toothpaste In It. Made a cute little tag that say's BRUSH YOUR FANGS. So Cute! The Fangs stamp is from Stampin Up. Also I made them little treat holders and put the test tubes In them from Stampin Up and filled them with a little candy.

Here are a few pictures I took before they got here.





 Also used the new Cat Punch from Stampin Up. Stamped Oct 31st on stitched circles. Used Halloween Twine around one cats neck.
Rounded the corners of the treat box with the envelope punch board.

Those were so simple and fun to make. It uses a piece of 4x11 cardstock. There Is a video on youtube that I followed to make these. 
If you would like to try making some, there are several video's of them. Just type in Test Tube Treat Holders.  












Thought those little tags were so Cute. Colored them with Stampin Up Markers. Added a little red to the pointed teeth. Tied them with Bakers Twine.


I forgot to get a picture of Walker and Scarlett (What was I thinking) but my daughter took one, so thought I would share a photo of them.






Walker has got the scary look down for sure and that's the cuttest Black Kitty I have ever seen. They are getting so big. 

Now that Halloween Is over, let the Christmas Music begin!!!!! 
Honestly I have already been listening to It. (LOVE IT)!!!


Thanks for stopping by and hope you stop by again. Happy Day to you and God Bless.



Challenge entered-

Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes 

Cardz TV - Anything Goes - Challenge #19

The Sisterhood of Crafters - See Spots


 

5 comments:

  1. Super cute little treats! I especially love the brush your fangs...hehe, so fun! Your Walker and Scarlet look awesome! Sorry to hear you only had a few trick or treaters...we actually had less this year to but I think we had about 60-65 total which is low but it was only 30 out so it was cold for those little ones.
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome treats and the kids look awesome! What fun! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘I See Spots’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These treat holders are darling. I'm sure the kids loved them. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "I See Spots" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing projects. The Halloween test tube treat holders are fantastic.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Crafty-littleangel {Welcome to visit My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those are just awesome, you're so creative! Thanks for joining us over at The Sisterhood of Crafters and we hope to see your wonderful creations again in our next challenge! Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete