Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Up,Up and away Little Piggy!

 Happy Thursday to you, hope you all are doing well. I haven't posted in a good while.
 I had to have emergency surgery the day after Valentines Day. After recovering for a week In the hospital I had to continue recovery and Therapy for a month and a half In a nursing home.  I have only been home for five days. 

I have to tell you how wonderful It Is to be home. Felt so good to get back In my Craft Room. I haven't done much crafting. But want to share with you a card that I made.

I decided on using the Stamp Set "This Little Piggy" Such a Cute Stamp Set. 





This card measures 4x6 and was very fun to make. That Little Piggy Is just to Cute. Love making fun happy cards.

So glad you stopped by, and will be making some Thank You Cards very soon. So hope you can come back and visit again.

Happy Day to you all and God bless!


 Challenge entered-

Cardz Tv. - Anything Goes

Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes


1 comment:

  1. What a darling card! I love the embossed clouds~The piggy is just to darn cute! Love this!

    I am so sorry to hear that you had to have surgery. I am happy to hear you are home and feeling well enough to craft. Hang in there and take care my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete