Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Thinking Of You Sympathy Card

 Hello, Hope you are having a wonderful day and Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. 

As some as you know If you seen my last post, that my Uncle Clinton passed away. Went to his funeral yesterday. It's hard when a loved one passes. He was a great guy, So fun, Always smiling and laughing. He had the best laugh and I will always cherish the memories that I have of him. 

Unfortunately I had to make another Sympathy Card. I keep telling myself to make some ahead of time. But I still haven't done It. 

I was very emotional making this card. A young man passed away suddenly that went to school with my two children.  He left behind two young children and a wife that Is expecting their third child. So heartbreaking.

His grandmother goes to my Church. So this card Is for her. Here Is the card that I made for her.



 


I hadn't used this stamp set in a long long time. But thought It would make a nice Sympathy card.



Here Is a list of products I used to make this card-

Stamp Sets- Because I care, Heartfelt Blooms and Itty Bitty Backgrounds ( All from Stampin Up)

Cardstock- Basic Black and White

Ink- Basic Gray and Memento Black

S.U. Watercolor Pencils

Light blue sheer ribbon

two blue rhinestones


  Again Thank you for stopping by and would Love for you to leave a comment. Seems so many visits my blog but most don't comment. 

Blessing to you all, Have a wonderful day!


 Challenge entered-

D.L.ART  - July Linky Party
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes








4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you had to make another sympathy card. Such a tragedy. I love that stamp set. I'm sure she will appreciate you thinking of her! I know what you mean. I have a lot of vistors but not many comments or followers. I appreciate you leaving your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately a beautiful sympathy card. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JULY 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sympathy card. I love the way you stamped the background-perfect for the feature flower. Thank you for joining the DL.ART July Linky Challenge,

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry for your loss and a perfect card

    ReplyDelete