Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Time to Celebrate!!!

 Hello Crafter's, Hoping your having a good day. Thanks for stopping by. 

Have been busy In my Craft room. Have been doing some organizing. I have gotten a little distracted a few times. I found a few things that I didn't even know that I had and I found a few things that I had lost. 

This post Is a Super Happy one, My Grandson got Baptized!
 I am so happy for him. Wanted to share the quick card that I made for him. 






I made this card so quick that I can not remember what Cricut Cartridges that I used. The patterned paper was some I had In my bag of scrap papers. For being a fast card, I think It turned out fine and my Grandson seemed to really like It to. 

Well that's all I have to share today. Please stop by again and have a wonderful and blessed day.




 CONGRATULATIONS WALKER!!!




 Challenges entered-

Cardz TV.- Anything Goes

Crafty Hazelnuts- Patterned Paper

CraftyCcreations- Anything Goes

Love to Craft- September- Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your gandsons baptism and thank you for sharing your super card for the occasion with us at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog

    Kathyk
    DT member LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ypur card turned out really nice for a quick card! It's fun to find things you have forgotten! Congratulations to you and your family on your Grandson's baptism!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Craft! Hope to see you again!
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete