Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Cracker Style Treat Box's

 Today Is Thursday and It's also Valentines Day. On this day last year. I was very sick and had been for several days. I had to go to the emergency room. Had to have Emergency Surgery the day after. After being gone for 2 months I finally got to come home. Doesn't seem like It's been a whole year.

I feel so blessed to be alive and to be able to spend this Valentines Day with my loved ones.  

Wanted to share a few more Valentine projects that I made. Made these for my Grand Children to put some of there candies In. 
















  These are Cracker Style Box's. I don't think I had ever made any before. I didn't embellish them very much because It's not something that they will be keeping.

These were made using the Envelope Punch Board. If you don't have one yet, I highly recommend getting one. 

On my grand daughter's I did use a heart border punch on the ends

I found these on youtube, so If you would like to make some, head on over there. Look up Linda Parker. In the video she also creates two smaller boxes to put inside the cracker box. They are so cute!

 (Love her Video's)!!! And If you love making boxes and bags as much as I do, you will love them to. She Is so talented.

These cracker boxes were so easy to make. Hope you try making them. 

Well I guess that all from me today. Hope you have a nice day and Happy Valentines Day to you all.




 Love to Craft Challenge Blog - 
February Anything Goes 

Cardz TV - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. so sorry you were in the hospital a real bummer! Time surely flies doesn't it!!?? and I am just saying Christmas will be here again before we know it - one of my favorite times of the year [not the SNOW] the event heheh - your boxes are fab - and YES I won an envelope maker a few years ago - I was totally in awe of all it will do -I have learned much when I first won it - and there are lots of lovely tutorials out there to create using that fab tool - you did a great job. basically I have been filling my crafting life with creating Junk Journals - but I do projects now and then [thank you for stopping by and commenting- I am so really bad at getting around to commenting - that is the truth - yet so much goes on in life these days - so there you go] -- I also stopped entering a ton of challenges and narrowing those down so I could have more time to craft doing what I like best - so to say. I will look around a bit today before leaving to see what you have been up to. I was blessed with a Vagabond2 die cutting machine for Christmas so I have been doing the happy dance not having to use the Cuttlebug all the time but I still use it. Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by. Enjoy life - each day is a truly a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well first of all......it does not seem like a year ago that you went through all that sickness! I know that all of our PRAYERS were answered and our future PRAYERS will get you through the remainder of what is to come this year!!! GOD is GREAT!! Now onto the Cracker Boxes......they are ADORABLE!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! The grandchildren will love these! Sorry you were so sick last year, hopefully you will stay healthy!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy your treat boxes are so cute! I love the heart papers you used, I bet your grandchildren loved them! I hope you continue to be blessed with good health and thanks so much for stopping by! :)
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Cracker boxes ae so cute. I have the envelop punch board and love it. I'm going to check out her youtube. I'm always looking for things like that to make for the kids! Sorry to hear that you were so sick. Hope you continue with good health.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great little treat boxes. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete