Welcome to my Blog!!!

Monday, June 10, 2019

Black and White Deer Card

 Hello, Hope your having a nice Monday so far. The weather Is  nice today. I wish summer was like this every day. I can't stand the heat and humidity. I do think they are calling for rain for most of the week. Heaviest on Wednesday. Need to try and get some yard work done later.

On my last post I shared a Guitar shaped Father's day card with you. 

I have another Father's day card to share with you today.




Now this one came together a lot faster than the guitar card. For this one I used the Nature Silhouettes stamp from Stampin Up. It's a retired stamp. 

 I also used the Hardwood background stamp from S.U.  I think It may have retired to. I'm not sure though.

The sentiment is from a set of small stamps that I received as a Christmas present several years ago. 

I rarely make black and white cards but I think the black and white works well with the deer stamp.

I thank you for stopping by. Hoping you have beautiful week. 






 Challenges Entered-
Cardz TV. - #91 Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - #122 No Rulz
Love to Craft - #35 June Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Guyz - #221 Father's Day
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #193 You're the Man
Sweet Stampin - Father's Day
Through the Purple Haze - #157 The Guys have It
Cute n Crafty - #28 Father's Day or Card for a Man

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Father's Day card. I like those stamp sets. I love the look of black and white. You really created a bautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The monochrome effect works well with the silhouette stamped image.
    Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is really beautiful .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian (DT).

    ReplyDelete