Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Vintage Rose Wedding Card

 Hello and welcome to my blog. I rarely get to make a Wedding Card so I was excited to get to make one.


The Wedding colors are Burgundy and Blush. At first I thought the colors were Pink and Blush. Opps! I do now have several pink flowers made up for another card.

So here Is the card I made...
















 Here Is a list of supplies I used-

Stamp Sets- Vintage Rose and Itty Bitty Backgrounds

Card Stock- Kraft and Whisper White

Inks- Cranberry Crisp,Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava,Old Olive, Mellow Moss and Close to Cocoa

Scallop Oval- Cricut Wild Card Cartridge

Embossing Folder- Paper Lace ll

Cake Charm 

White Dot Tulle Ribbon from S.U.

Jute Twine

Hampton Art Stamp Positioner Tool


Love how this card turned out. I was excited to finally use one of my cake charms. 


Also update on the ( Busy Day Lemon Cheesecake - 1959 )   I made for the 4th of July cookout I went to.

It was a hit. Everyone that had some loved it. My Mom said it was outstanding. Wish I had made two.  It is sooo easy to make. If you would like to make it, I am sharing a link to the recipe from my previous post.

Made another to take to my daughters for supper last night. So I got a picture of It sliced. 

After supper we drove out to my Mom's to surprise her with a slice. She said it's the best lemon pie she has ever put in her mouth.   Need to make her one that is all for her.






So If your looking for a quick and easy pie to make, this is a pretty good one. I also have a few other recipes that I have shared, If you look on the right side on the side bar you will see the links. 

 Hope you enjoyed your visit. Would love for you to leave a comment, then I can come visit you. 

 Thanks for stopping by. Happy Day to you all and God bless!


 Challenges entered-

Cardz TV - #93 Anything Goes

Cardz 4 Galz - #100 Party Time

Sparkles Forum -#117 No Patterned Paper 

Crafty Card Makers #237 Dies or Punches


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, that embossing is gorgeous and the flowers such pretty colours......love it! Lemon pie oh my......that looks delicious! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedding card turned out sooo pretty! I love how your flowers are shaped around your oval and love the cake charm as well. I made your spinach cheese egg bake and the crew loved it! I'll have to try your lemon pie next as my husband loves lemon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love your white background. Thanks for taking part in Cardz 4 Galz

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely wedding card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing card, Cindy. All the elements fit so well together. I am glad you could share and join us at Cardz4Galz........and I'm going to have a go at that cheesecake recipe.... :) :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card, love the design. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete