Welcome to my Blog!!!

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Floral Birthday Card and Peppa Pig

Hello, I hope you all are doing well. 

I'm so glad you could stop by. Does anyone else think that this month is flying by? Its almost September.

Wanted to let you know that I may be having my surgery soon. The exact date hasn't been set yet, so If I don't post for awhile, you will know why. Would love for you all to say a prayer for me. 

The last surgery I had, I had to stay in a Nursing Home for a month and a half for rehabilitation. So not sure if I will have to this time or not. 

So on to the cards that I have to share with you. The first one is for a friend. They are having her a surprise Birthday Party!






Decided not to add a sentiment to the front of the card. Just couldn't cover up that pretty flower. This card came together super quick, and I love how it turned out!


Now on to my other two cards. I have two great nephews, one is turning three, and one is turning four. Since their birthdays are so close, they are having them together and having a Peppa Pig themed party. So cute!

I found a few Images on google and added them to Design Space on my Cricut, and also downloaded the Peppa Pig font. I used the flatten feature and printed them on my printer, and then the cricut cut them out. (I love my Cricut machines!)





So I decided to make them where they can color them their selves! Thought they would have fun doing It. I even got them some new crayons with their other gifts.










    I enjoyed making all three cards. Loved learning how to use the flatten feature on my Cricut. I haven't tried vinyl yet but I have been getting some things to add vinyl to. Just so many things you can create with the Cricut. 

   Anyway, that is all from me today. Will be heading to Church soon and then later today I will be going to the Birthday parties. It's also a pitch in dinner. So right after Church I will be making a big dish of corn casserole. Yum!!!
 I know that my sister Christy and my niece Tiffany hate It. So I guess that will just leave a little extra for me. Ha!  

 Hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks again for stopping by!




Challenges entered-

Cardz TV. - #96 Anything Goes

Try it on Tuesday - In my garden there is

Love to Craft - #37 Anything Goes

DL.ART - #246 Thankful Thursday Birthday

Bitten by the Bug 2 - Female Birthday

Creative Crafters -  #19 Anything Goes


10 comments:

  1. These cards are just perfect. I love the birthday card as you said - just as it is!! And the color cards are wonderful for the kids! I have to get back to my cricut. I miss it! Sorry to hear about your surgery. I may be facing the same thing in the near future. Not happy about that. Please know I am sending you good thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect cards! Thank you for joining Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are fantastic! Good Luck with your surgery!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your surgery and thanks for posting on Bitten By The Bug 2. One question? Is the flower a Cricut design? Our challenge is for girl birthdays so just trying to figure out which card you are entering. Have a great day!! Janet DT - BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Cindy! I understand not covering up that great cut! thank you so much for playing with us over at BBTB2 this challenge.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so creative with your cards. Love them and you just gave me an idea to try. Thanks for joining us today at Bitten by the Bug2 for our feminine challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't want to cover up that pretty flower either. It is beautiful all by itself. My prayers are with you and hope your recovery goes quickly. Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining The Creative Crafters challenge #19.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your fantastic project with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's August "Anything Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fun cards! I love the “color me” idea. I may have to steal it. LOL. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug. Dorlene DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete