Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Christmas Cards 2019

 Hello, So glad you could stop by. Sitting here drinking a cup of coffee. Just got home a little while ago. Have been doing some Christmas shopping with my sister and Mom.

 Had a good time, had lunch at Texas Roadhouse. Glad to get a few more things bought for Christmas but hated getting out in the cold.

 It snowed last night so most of the schools around was canceled. My grandkids were so excited. I remember being little and being excited when school was called off. 


Wanted to share with you my Christmas Cards that I have made for this year. 







I really enjoy doing scene cards and this one was a fun one. I used my stamping tool the Misti to make the process go a lot faster. It's nice when you have to make several of the same cards.Tried to make it look more water colored. Used my aqua painter.

Really like how the Softly Falling embossing folder looks. First time using it and also like how the Cherry Cobbler striped ribbon from S.U. looks. The folder is no longer available at Stampin Up.

 You can't tell, but to save on the ribbon. I just used little pieces of ribbon on each side. There was no way I was going to waist all of that pretty ribbon.

I also thought I would share with you what I picked out for winning on the Through the Craftroom Door challenge blog. Won a $15.00 gift card from Stamplorations. 





So excited to have won and can't wait to play with this wonderful stamp set. This one is from the Shery Russ Designs and is called Coffee Joy. 
She even sent me a little sample of her Lippy Love Lip Balm. It's 100% natural and vegan. She sales full size balm tubes.

Stamplorations has so many wonderful products. Stamps, Dies, Stencils and other things. 
Have you ever checked them out??? If not here is a link for you.

stamplorations 


Well I guess that's it for me today. I will be sharing a few more post before Christmas. Hope you can make it back. 


 Challenge entered-

Cardz TV.- #104 Anything Goes

Make My Monday Challenge Blog #111 Anything Christmas

Shopping-our-stash- #410 Happy Holidays

Cut it Up - #189 Anything goes Christmas

DL.ART - Thankful Thursday Christmas

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Christmas

Addicted-to-Stamps - #180 Cold and Frosty





7 comments:

  1. Love this Christmas card and I love this stamp set. I use mine all the time! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cut It Up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card! I love the embossing. It really looks like a snowstorm! The scene is beautiful (I love scene cards, too.) Great tip on saving ribbon!

    Thanks for sharing your Anything Goes Christmas project with us at Cut it Up. Merry Christmas!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the scene
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Christmas card you made! You created a beautiful scene. Yes, Misti helps so much when doing multiples. Congrats on your winning. Great stamp! Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is realy amazing. So nice. Well done Thanks for entering you card at Cuti it up
    Supertoffe kaart, echt geweldig Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Cut It Up
    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Cut IT Up
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
    http://cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Christmas scene. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    At least 160 thousand men and women are losing weight with a easy and SECRET "liquids hack" to lose 2 lbs every night while they sleep.

    It's very simple and it works with everybody.

    Here's how you can do it yourself:

    1) Take a clear glass and fill it with water half full

    2) And now do this awesome hack

    you'll be 2 lbs skinnier the very next day!

    ReplyDelete