Welcome to my Blog!!!

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Just Bloom Card

 Hello Paper Crafter's, As most of you all know the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop is going on.  Sooo exciting!!! 
I had participated in the fall/winter one and wanted to play along again. 









For my card I used the Coffee Joy stamp set from STAMPlorations. 

Great stamp set. Love the flowers in the coffee cup.




 I also used the sentiment and banner from the set. I clear embossed the banner and white embossed the Just Bloom. 

So I have to tell you all that that image wasn't suppose to be used on my card.

 It was just a practice piece that I had colored. I am new to coloring and wanted to practice coloring the cup.

My grand daughter Scarlett came in my craftroom and said that she really liked it and wanted me to use it. I explained to her that it was just for practice. But she really wanted me to use it on a card.

 So I used it just for her.  She even picked out the three green colors used on the leaves.  I told her she's a natural crafter and has a good eye.

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you get a chance to go over to the blog hop. Wonderful Super Sponsors with prizes and LOTS of wonderful Inspiration. 

There is also flash sponsor prizes. To be eligable for a flash prize, you have to link up a project. 

Remember the hop ends on the 29th. Would love for you to leave a comment. If you do I will come visit you. Happy day to you and God bless!

My card number on the 2020-spring-summer-coffee-lovers-blog-hop  is #455




 Other Challenges entered- 

Stamplorations - Anything Goes
  Simply Create Too 
 #160 Use Flowers

Moving Along With the Times #118 May- Flowers
Cardz TV. #115 Anything Goes

Crafty Gals Corner - #207 For the Ladies

Crafty Hazelnuts May 2020 Patterned Paper

Sparkles - 3128 Use real stamp- no digis

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful and lovely colours great card.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really pretty and such a lovely set of colours. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card and great spotted paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, your card is beautiful! I love your coloring of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful with the cup of flowers and wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty layout and I love the main image! Your color palette of mid-jewel tones is really beautiful with the dotted background paper and pretty good for a practice run!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card. You did a wonderful job coloring! Your Granddaughter is definitely a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful caffeinated creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw your card on the 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop and thought I would pop by. Cute card! Nice job with the coloring

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. a fabulous card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at sparkles monthly!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your grand daughter is very wise. This is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Practice makes perfect on your coloring. Scarlet was right to make you use this one. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply sweet card....just love your beautiful flowers! Wanted to let you know the coffee stamps I used are from MFT - Coffee Date. Thank you so much for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Scarlett has a good eye and was right to insist you use this lovely image! What a pretty card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful lovely card. I am glad you used your practice image. I think your coloring is coming along smashingly. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck and stay safe and well. DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete