Welcome to my Blog!!!

Friday, June 12, 2020

Bumble Bee and Flowers Card

 Hello crafter's, Glad you stopped by. Hope you all are doing well. 

As some of you may have heard, Paper Smooches is closing. Hated to hear that.
 I am glad that the challenges will continue though. So I thought it was high time I made a card for the challenge.









 So I created my card with a few of their freebies that they offer. They have several that they offer for free and the are so cute.

They are also having a big Retirement  sale. The month of June everything will be 25% off. July, 50% and August 75% off. 

So you need to hop on over there and check it out. 

For the base of my card I used a Spellbinders die. I cut down a little honeycomb die and thought it looked cute up by that adorable little bee. Don't you wish bees really looked like that? I do, So cute!

Made the leaves with a little die from Stampin Up that I have had for several years. Used Spectrum Noir and Master's Touch Marker's.

Well that's it for me. We are getting ready to leave and spend some time with our daughter and grandchildren at a cabin. 

She rented a pontoon boat with a slide on it. So hoping for a great time this weekend. It will be nice to get out and spend some time with my daughter and grandkids.

Hope you all have a great weekend to. Stay safe and God bless!


Here is a link to Paper Smooches if you would like to check out their challenge and their sale




Flowers






Also entering these challenges-


 
 Cardztv
#116 Anything Goes


Simply Create Too 
#161 All Summer Long



#119 Things with Wings


#42- Flowers











7 comments:

  1. This is too cute!! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card with the honeycomb and bee! It is such a shame that so many places are closing. Have a wonderful time with your family and make some great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the shape
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with 'Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog'; it fits perfectly with our 'Things with Wings' challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely shaped card, fun bee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shaped card love the cute Bee and added honeycomb.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute creation, love the shape!

    Thank you for sharing with us over at 'Simply Create Too'
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete