Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Fall Indiana Card & winnings

  Hello, Hope you all are well. It's almost Thanksgiving.I know that this Thanksgiving will be a lot different for a lot of families. Since our daughter and grand children live next door now, we will be going there. 

Wanted to share a picture of the card I made. I send out these Indiana cards with some crafty goodies to other crafter's on the Let's Make Cards Facebook group.  Fun sending them out and also fun receiving cards from all over.


 


 I really like the colors of the leaves on this paper. Got it from Hobby Lobby. The sentiment was made on my Cricut and then the cricut also cuts it out. 

The Indiana State Image was found on Google. Uploaded it to Cricut Design Space and cut it out. The little heart I added is from an Owl punch from Stampin Up. 

 

Not sure if you seen my project for the 2020 Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop a few post back.  It was so fun and loved hopping along. So much Inspiration. Anyway I was the comment winner from Journals for Life.They were one of the Super Sponsors. 

I was so excited and I received it in the mail the other day. It's the "But First Coffee Bundle". Oh I love It. Can't wait to play with it all.



 

They are having a Black Friday sale. Here is a link if you would like to check It out.   Journals for Life Stamps

 That's It for me today. Hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving. Stay Safe!

 

 

 Challenge entered-

Pennys Challenges #484 Anything Goes using paper

A Perfect Time to Craft  #11 Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday #466-467 Anything Goes 

Crafty Calendar Challenge November Challenge - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the papers!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! I love the idea! Also Congrats on winning the coffee bundle! It looks like a lot of fun! I also saw that you were picked as a winner at CardsTV! This is your lucky week! Have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This so so sweet! Lovely Autumnal Colours - thank you for sharing it with us over at Penny's - Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Cindy! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    From

    ReplyDelete