Welcome to my Blog!!!

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Floral/Butterfly napkin card

 Hello, Haven't had a card share for awhile. So I finally got a card made to share with you all.  I needed a thank you card and decided to make another napkin card. 




 Have you ever made a napkin card? Love how quick they are to make. The only thing I added to this one is a yellow ribbon.

With the words already on the napkin, I decided to not add a sentiment to the front. 

Thanks for stopping by, Hope you can make it back. I will be sharing a Father's Day card soon. 

Have a wonderful day, Stay crafty my friends!

 

Challenges entered- 

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges #232 Anything Goes

Through the Purple Haze #193 Anything but Square

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards and this one is just perfect. You are right - no need to add a sentiment! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete