Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Delicate Dahlia's Card

 Hello crafters. Now that Thanksgiving is over, we are now in the Holiday season. Have you got your tree up yet? Mine is usually up right after Thanksgiving. (If not up before). But I'm running behind this year. 

Started putting it up last night. My granddaughter Scarlett is coming tonight to help me. Her and I love decorating the tree. 

I have started getting prepared to start making Christmas cards but wanted to share with you my last fall card for this year. 





Products used to create this card

  Stamp Set & sentiment from Delicate Dahlias from S.U.  

Itty Bitty Backgrounds S.U.

Inks- Ruby Red, Cranberry Crisp, Old Olive, Always Artichoke and Memento Black

That's going to be it for me today. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

   

  Challenges Entered-

Paper Funday - #59 AG optional twist- Grateful, Thankful, 

 or Thank You

Love to Scrap #164 Anything Goes

Krafty Chicks - #692 Anything Goes

Pennys Challenges - #560 Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday - Weeks #623-624 Anything Goes


 

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! I didn't get any Thanksgiving cards made this year. Working on getting some Christmas cards together. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete