Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Time to Celebrate card & Recipe

  Hello and happy day to you all. So glad that we are now into September. Looking forward to the cool days of fall. I am so over the extreme heat.

 For today's card I'm sharing a birthday card that I made for my sister Christy. She had a favorite stuffed elephant when she was little so I thought this card would give her a smile.  



This was a fun card to make, love the cute little elephant on her way to celebrate a birthday. It is made by Wild Rose Studio. I colored the image with alcohol markers. The sentiments are from Memory Box. I also used a rectangle scalloped die and a stitched cloud die. 

Not sure if all of you that own a Cricut machine know that you can upload a stamped image into your design space and resize the image to the size that you need. It's a great feature that I love to use and need to remember to use more often. 


Challenges entered-

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #285 Anything Goes- ended

613 Avenue - September- AG w/ optional twist:  Bright & Breezy- AG winner

Daisy Chain Challenge #111 Transportation- winner

Craft Rocket #140 - Use Dies - ended

AAA Birthday #89 Use Patterned Paper

Creative Inspiration #42 Anything Goes- ended

Crafters Cafe #334 Anything Goes, optional- lots of colors

Unicorn Challenge #124 Not Square - ended

Art Nudge August/ September Challenge

Classic Design Challenge #09 Sept/Oct -Anything Goes w/ opt twist: Autumn colors


I have made another dessert, so I am sharing it here for you all. 


CHURCH CAKE

*Ingredients needed*

2- 7oz Jiffy banana muffin mix

2/3 cup milk

2 eggs

1 8 oz cream cheese (room temperature)

1- 20 oz can crushed pineapple (drained)

1- 6 oz instant vanilla pudding

3 cup cold milk

1- 16 oz cool whip

Preheat oven to 350 and grease or spray a 9x13 baking dish

In a large bowl mix together muffin mix, eggs and 2/3 cup milk. just till combined

Pour batter into prepared dish and bake on 350 for 25 to 30 minutes. 

Cool cake completely

For topping

In large bowl add room temperature cream cheese and beat until smooth

In a smaller mixing bowl mix together pudding mix and 3 cups cold milk until smooth using a whisk or handheld mixer.

Fold pudding into cream cheese until combined.

Spread the pineapple over cooled cake evenly and all the way to the edges. Spread pudding mixture evenly over pineapples. For the last step add cool whip.

Chill cake for at least 2 hours. Overnight is best.

This a good one to make during hot weather and to me it tastes even better after a day or two in the fridge the flavors seem to combine the longer it sits. 



I had about forgot to take a picture of it. I had taken this piece to my craft room to enjoy, so I took a quick picture of it. Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you enjoyed your visit. Hope you all have a happy day full of smiles. 


8 comments:

  1. What a sweet way to say happy birthday! This is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Love the huge bunch of balloons flowing behind the car. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now this is adorable Cindy!

    Thank you for playing along with us at LPOCF! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colourful birthday card, love the cute image and scalloped die, the dessert looks/sounds delicious.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and fabulous birthday card.
    Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for leaving me such a sweet comment. The card for your sister is happy and adorable!! How special to use the elephant image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Love the polka dot paper, and the image is so cute! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA birthday, hope you'll join us in future challenges too. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and fun card, and your cake looks delicious!! Thank you so much for playing along with 613 Avenue Create. Rosi x
    You might also be interested in these challenge blogs:
    The Little Things
    Dream Factory

    ReplyDelete