Welcome to my Blog!!!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Happy 99th Birthday to my Mamaw Sophie!

What a wonderful Day it is!!!  Today my Sweet Grandmother turns 99. She is such a blessing in my life. Would like to share the Card that I made for her. Used Bazzill (Bling) Cardstock,  WhisperWhite, Old Olive and Green Galore Cardstock.The flowers are made out of Vellum and I think were cute using the  Sugar and Spice Cartridge. I used the Versa Mark Pen on the flower around the edges and to make tiny dots and Embossed it with White Embossing Powder. I also added White Pearls to the Flowers. The leaves are from the Stampin Up leaves Emboslitt  Die and also from the Martha Stewart Fern leaf Punch.   Used the  Scroll Work Embossing Folder for the Pink Cardstock. The Sentiment was from the Stampin Up Stamp Set called Best Yet. I stamped it in Versa Mark and Embossed it to. Used the Stampin Up Scallop Oval Punch and the Large Oval Punch. I used White Lace Ribbon to. She Loves Flowers, So I think she will Love her Card.  My family is having her a Surprise Birthday Party this Sunday. But I have to work. I'm really upset that I'm not going to be there. Before I go see my Grandmother, I am going to go to the School and have lunch with my little Grand Daughter Scarlett. She is in Kindergarten and it is Grandparents week at School. She is so Excited that I'm coming. Yesterday  I went and ate lunch with my little Grandson Walker. I got there a little late and he said he didn't think anyone was coming to be with him. I felt so bad for being late. Thanks for coming by and hope you like the Card. Would Love for you to leave a comment. Have a Great Day!


 Going to Share this at the Link Up Tuesday Party over at the Pink Cricut
and also going to Share this in the Anything goes Challenge over at Tuesday Alchemy                                                                         

13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card you've made, Cindy! A Very Happy Birthday to your dear Grandmother!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy these flowers are stunning!!!! I really love your card , Happy Birthday to your Gradmother, 99 wow!!!!!! I did a Thank you Card today and tomorrow I am giving away a really cute Halloween Digital, don't miss out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fabulous card! Love the colours and those gorgeous flowers! A very Happy Birthday to your Grandmother, too!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Love everything about it! Happy Birthday to your Grandma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Beautiful card!Gorgeous Flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful creation!! love your flowers so elegant!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! TFS and for linking it to the Link up Tuesday at Sarah Hamer Design's, God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I love the flowers :)

    Thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy
    *hugs* Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! This is such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww happy birthday to your grandma! This is a lovely card and beautiful use of vellum! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! love the color combo and flowers. TFS

    ReplyDelete