Welcome to my Blog!!!

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Card for Ella


Hello, It's Easter morning. What a Beautiful day. Getting ready to leave for church to celebrate our saviors resurrection.

Going to be having an Easter Dinner later on today at my daughters. 

Before I head out to church, thought I would share a card that my little Grand Daughter and I made for a little girl named Ella Grace, They recently found out that she has Cancer.
We don't know Ella. All we know Is that she is 8 years old and that she will be in treatment for 2 years and also that she would love some cards.  

So of course we had to make one for her. My Grand Daughter Scarlett choose the papers and most every thing on the card and I mostly put it together. We make a great crafty team. 

So here is the card that we made her.








 We hope that she likes It and that it makes her smile. Please say a prayer for Ella. Thank You for stopping by and I hope that you have a blessed Easter.

 Would Love for you to stop by again.

 Happy Easter




Challenge entered-

Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - Use Patterned Paper 

Cardz TV - Butterflies, Birds or Bees

PDE Linky Party  -Anything Goes









 

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! I love the beautiful butterflies!! You and Scarlett make a fabulous team!! Praying for Ella and her family. She will treasure this card. Happy Easter!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! Love all the pretty butterflies!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card with great fresh colours. Thank you for sharing at PDE Linky Party. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete