Welcome to my Blog!!!

Friday, March 4, 2016

Choo-Choo! Baby's on the Way!


 Hi, Glad you could stop by. I can't get over that It's already March, February usually seems to drag on forever to me. But It seemed to fly by this time. The weather right now seems like a yo-yo. 
One day rain, next day freezing and snow and the next in the 70s. 
But glad that soon the cold weather will be gone. 

I am going to be a Great - Great Aunt for the first time. Yeah, That does make me feel kind of old. But super Excited and so excited for my sister Tonda, She Is going to be a Great Grandma. What a blessing.

So today I want to share with you a Baby Card that I made for the new addition to the family.







 Had to use my phone to take the picture so didn't get a real good picture of It. This card was easy to make. But when I first started making It, I made the Train in red, I hated It! 

My little Great-Great Nephew's name will be Bo. I have always liked that name and think It's cute for a Girl or a Boy.

This Isn't a normal folded Card, It's like and envelop that has a slit in the back to close It. 

You can find this on the Paisley Cartridge under Cards/envelopes. 
The Train is from Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge
BO - Cricut Craft Room Basics 
Tag- Sweet Treats Cartridge
The little puffs of smoke are actually little clouds. But I can't remember what Cartridge I got them from. (Shame on Me)!
 
The Baby Stamp is from a Cardz TV Stamp Set called (A Day at the Beach) and I embossed It with White Embossing Powder.

I popped the train up with Stampin Dimensionals and also popped up a section of the train and embossed it with the dots Embossing folder. 

That's It for my Card, Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy- Crafty Day. 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Aaaw, how cute~I love the name! Congrats to your family!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute that little train looks!!
    Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the soon-to-be addition to your family!! The card is so sweet!! I love the adorable train and the puffs of steam!! Happy St. Patty's Day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete