Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Jars of Haunts Treat Boxes

  Hello, Thanks for stopping by. Today I wanted to share with you the Treat boxes that I made for Trick or Treater's.

I made a bunch of these but just showing the different ones that I made. 

I do want to apologize for the bad quality of the pictures. I was In to much of a hurry when I took them and didn't take the time to see if they were ok or not. But I really didn't want to take more so I guess I'll just have to deal with It.





















(This Is on the back side of the boxe's.)


  Here Is a list of supplies used- 

Stamp Sets- Jars of Haunts and Spooky Cat- (for toxic bubbles)

Everyday Jars Framelits Dies

Cardstock- Orange, Black and White
Inks- Memento Black, Green Galore, Lavender Lace, Soft Sky

Also added bubbles above the jars to make It look even more toxic.

I also used little strips of paper to wrap around the chocolates to put In them.
Very fun to make, I absolutely LOVE the Jars of Haunts Stamp Set. Those eyeballs are so Awesome.



 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





Challenge entered-

Tuesday Taggers - Trick-or- Treat Halloween

Stinkin Inkers - The Eyes have It

Cardz TV. - Anything Goes #70

Crafty Creations - Anything Goes #377

6 comments:

  1. These are just adorable - I love treat boxes and these jar framelits are so neat! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to cute! These little treat boxes turned out just adorable!
    They will be loved by whoever receives them!
    Happy Halloween..can't believe it's next week already!
    Have a nice evening,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic treat boxes! They are so clever to use and look brilliant! Great! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super and fun treat boxes. Thank you for sharing them with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow these are great! Thanks for sharing with Crafty Creations Challenges!

    ReplyDelete