Welcome to my Blog!!!

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween Treat Bags for Grandkids

 BOO!!!
Did I scare you??? Since It's Halloween I thought I might try to give you a little scare.  

On my last post I shared the candy boxes that I made for Trick or Treater's. Today I want to share with you a couple that I made for my Grandkids. 

Our town actually had trick or treating last night. Due to all the rain moving in today and tonight. We are going to get a bunch. Blah!

So my grandkids came last night and got their treat's.





A side view 






I knew that all their candy wouldn't fit In these. But a few special treat's did. They also got Yoo Hoo drinks. I get them some every Halloween. My grandson called them Yahoos for years. Ha!

They do hold more than the ones that I made for trick or treater's. The Trick or Treater's also got Halloween cups filled with candy.

These were fun to make. I really enjoy making boxes and bags. 





Here Is a list of supplies used-
Stamp Sets- Jars of Haunts, Spooky Cat, Stars and Swirls, Stampendous, Not sure who makes the Spider, Spider Web and tiny black swirls. 
Card Stock- Crushed Curry, White, Black
Ink- Green Galore, Marina Mist, Summer Sun, Memento Black and Whisper White
Everyday Jars Framelits Die
2 Stitched Circle Dies
Stitched Banner Die
Rectangle Die to make handle
Halloween Bakers Twines
Mini white clothes pins
Red S.U. Marker for eyeballs 


I did have a hard time stamping the rat. I can't stand them. A great fear of mine. I couldn't hardly even look at It. I kept telling my self. It's just a squirrel.  Ha!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Halloween!!!


 Challenge entered-

DL.ART- October 2018 Linky Challenge

Sunny Day Crafting- Always Animals 

Cuttlebug Mania - A Critter's Halloween

3 comments:

  1. Cute little treat bags! your decorated them so cute..I am sure the kids loved them!
    hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your treat bags are so cute! I'm sure everyone loved them! We were lucky last night it was a nice evening for a change and all the little ghosts and goblins were all in force! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete