Welcome to my Blog!!!

Monday, December 10, 2018

Have a Cozy Christmas Mug Card

 Hello, Hope you are having a nice Wednesday. The weather Is cold here today.My Church had It's Christmas dinner yesterday. It was really nice. The pumpkin pies that I made went fast. 

For the last couple of days though I have been in some serious pain. My back and hip are hurting so bad. Glad I was feeling a little better yesterday at Church. But today I'm In pretty bad pain again.
Praying It gets better soon.

I have been making Christmas Cards. My craft Room looks like an episode of Hoarder's. Not kidding! 

I think that's what has got my back and hip hurting is spending to much time sitting in my craft chair.

Anyway I wanted to make my Niece Amber a Christmas Card. She Is In the Air Force and far from home. I wanted  hers to be different than the other one's that I am making. I do know that her Christmas Tree Is In Red, White and Blue. So made her one with those colors.










I had so much fun using one of my Cricut's to make this card. Seems like I have been using my Stamp Sets so much that my Cricut was feeling a little left out. Hee! Hee!


I think she will enjoy getting It. Hopefully It will make her Christmas a little more happy. 

Here Is a list of supplies used to make this card

Cricut Cartridges-
Gypsy Wanderings-Mug
Cricut Craft Room Basics- Scalloped layers
Create a Critter 2- Candy Cane
Sweet Treats- Whipped topping
Snowflake- Gypsy Wanderings
Wild Card- Scallop for Sentiment

Stamp Sets-
Cozy Christmas (Sentiment)
Thanks Tons- Snowflake

Cardstock-
Cranberry Crisp,White, Blue from Hobby Lobby
Patterned Paper- Core'dinations



Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Happy Day to you!

 Challenge entered-

Cardz TV. 
Anything Goes #77 

Alphabet Challenge 
S is for Season's Greetings 

Moving along with the Times 
Anything  Christmas 

Through the Purple Haze 
Challenge #151 Tis the Season 


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, hope you feel better soon, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card - I'm sure your niece will love it. The sentiment goes so well. It made me think of my cricut as well. Don't use it as much as I use to when the grandkids were little. Hope you feel better. I think the cold brings out the aches and pains a lot more. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I too suffer with my hips and back so I can sympathize with you about the pain.
    Sometimes I find crafting takes my mind off the pain too.
    Your card is excellent and such a super design also.
    I bet your niece will love it.
    I do hope you are pain free soon.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great holiday card and will definitely brighten someone's day! Love all of the texture! As a sufferer of RA, I know how you are feeling. Hope you get some relief soon! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you will join us again soon. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete