Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Ornament Tags

 Hello, Who's ready for Christmas??? Not me! Not yet anyway. But almost.
Thought I would do a quick post and share a few tags that I made. I have made several tags but wanted to share just a few.

My Grand daughter ask me If I could make her a tag with some snow on It so I decided to make her a cute little tag that she can hang on her tree.







It's a shaker Tag, you can't tell but It has some little candy canes,White and red sequins,A silver swirl and some little white balls. 
I didn't add a lot of sequins because I wanted her to be able to see the snow on the bottom. 
The little Penguin Is cut from the Jolly Holiday Cricut Cartridge.
I think she will really like It. Added red and white baker's twine to hang from and a little felt candy Cane.
I think she will really like It.

I also made a Ornament tag for my daughter. Her's Is not a shaker. But I did put a piece of acetate over It. I know my daughter and she wouldn't want It to be a shaker.  She likes more rustic.




  


Used the stamp set Cozy Christmas in Early Espresso. Had a little bleeding of the Ink when I added some star dust stickles to the roof. 

For the snow I used the new Dazzling Diamonds card stock.
White gel pen for the snow.
 Merry Christmas is from a stamp set called Sentiment Jolly Ornaments and the white ribbon is new from Stampin Up called Polka Dot Tulle and added some Jute twine for It to hang.

Also here Is another one I made. Nothing fancy, just fast and simple. Thought I would share as well.





This one was really easy to make. I put to and from on the back. So this one can hang from a tree to.

Well I've got a lot to do so I've got to go. Glad you stopped by. I will be sharing a few more things before Christmas. Hope you can come back.  Have a wonderful day, Merry Christmas! 


 Challenge entered-
Stinkin Inkers -
Winter Wonderland

Through the Purple Haze - Tis the Season

Christmas at Sweet Stampin Challeng
December Challenge

Cardz TV.
Anything Goes

Moving along with the Times
Anything but a card


4 comments:

  1. Hello Cindy! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and thank you for your sweet comment! I love our granddaughter's old fashioned names! My youngest daughter (Ruby's Mom) loves Gone with the Wind and Scarlett O'Hara!
    Your penguin shaker ornament is darling (Ruby loves penguin's)! Your other tag's are beautiful as well.
    I am now a follower of your blog and I hope you will follow mine as well. Crocheting is something I hope to learn this year!
    Merry Christmas to you and happy crafting!
    Pam,
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags Cindy. I'm sure your granddaughter will have loved hers and such a cute keepsake for her

    Thank you for joining our last challenge for 2018 at MAWTT

    Happy Christmas

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tags are so cute - I'm sure your Granddaughter and Daughter will love them. Unfortunately, I'm not ready yet for Christmas but I'm working on it. Only a million things yet to do!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look fab, thanks for joining in with our Christmas challenge at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete