Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Best Birds Mother's Day Card

 Hello Crafter's, Glad you could stop by. The weather Is so nice. I do love the month of May. Warmer weather but not super hot. The sun has been shining for the past few days. So nice after all the rain we have had.


Will soon be Mother's Day. I have been busy getting this card made to give to my daughter. I Love my grand children and wanted to let her know how much I appreciate her and thank her. I feel very blessed to have my grand children. 

Here Is the card that I made for her.









 Most of the time when I make a card I will sketch on a piece of paper to try to figure out what I want It to look like and figure out what colors I want.  I had like three different sketches and several Idea's of Ink and cardstock colors and wasn't happy with any of them. I did know I wanted the color blue for a challenge I was going to enter.

So FINALLY  I decided on these colors. My goodness all that deciding for one little card.


Here Is the list of products used-

Stamp Sets-
Best Birds, Ditsy Print, Stunning Cosmo's,Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Rectangle Scallop Dies
Cardstock- Marina Mist,Certainly Celery,Whisper White
Ink-Marina Mist, Certainly Celery,Basic Gray, Bashful Blue


 Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you enjoyed seeing my card. Would Love for you to leave a comment. If you do I will come visit you on your blog. I think It's a wonderful thing to visit and comment on other's blogs to help support and lift up one another.

Happy Day to you all, Stay Crafty my Friend's!


 Challenges entered-

Love to Craft - #34 Anything Goes
DL.ART- May Linky Party- Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - #149 Anything Goes/No Twist
Addicted-to-Stamps - #174 Flowers
Cute n Crafty- #26 Mother's Day/Card for a lady
Through the Purple Haze - #156 I've got the Blues
Always Fun Challenges - Female or Mom
MMM Challenge Blog - Wings

11 comments:

  1. A beautiful designed and made card. I love this colours together.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very beautiful and i love the blue with green.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
    Greetings Danoesja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and colors!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Always Fun Challenges Blog...

    Waleska Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beautiful card Cindy and love the reason behind it..gorgeous colours and dies, and thank you for visiting me and leaving your lovely comment, and Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Addicted to Stamps..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just seeing your card made my day - it is so pretty. I'm sure your daughte will just love it! The bird is so cute! Have a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. I love the blue, green and white together. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cindy firstly I wanted to thank you so much for visiting my blog and laving me such a lovely comment it is much appreciated, secondly I just have to say how beautiful your card is the colours and design are truly wonderful thirdly I thank you for joining us at ADDICTED TO STAMPS CHALLENGE I hope that we will see you again
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable, I like the colors and the border dies you used, Your little bird is sing its heart out I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY 2019 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I certainly can relate to the time dedicated to the decision making process when it comes to crafting. Your process was worth it, such a pretty card your daughter will surely treasure. Thanks for sharing with us at Love To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card. Definitely worth the thinking time! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete