Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Graduation Pop Up Card

 Hello, glad you could stop by. It's a gorgeous Tuesday afternoon. The grandkids are on summer break and are spending the night tonight. They are planning on taking off Thursday morning to Gatlinburg, Tennessee for vacation. They wanted me to go with them, but there is no way I could take all that walking. 

This past Friday my grand daughter, Scarlett graduated the 6th grade. She'll be going to the high school next year! She grew up way too fast! I remember when she used to be my little crafty side-kick. We still craft sometimes but not as much as I would like. 
she is my pride and joy!!!

Do you all see the (she is my pride and joy!!!). She just grabbed the computer mouse from me and wrote It. So funny! She Is my pride and joy though.

Wanted to share the card that I made for her. She seemed to like It but think she liked the money inside just a little more. Don't blame her at all. 














 Here Is a list of products that was used.

Stamp Sets-
7th- Creative Time (All around birthday time)
Congrats-Perfect Pairing S.U.
 Cap+Diploma-? older S.U. stamp

Cricut Carts-
Balloons- 
Graduation Hats-Locker Talk
Stars- Wildcard
Good Job-Locker Talk

Circle Stitch Dies

Cardstock- Concord Crush, Yellow, Whisper White.

Inks-
Concord Crush, Yellow Glitter, Yellow/Purple Polka Dot Paper-Hobby Lobby
Versa Mark, Clear Embossing Powder

 Well, that's it for me today. Gotta go spend time with the grand-kids. Have a great day, and stay crafty my friends! 


 Challenge Entered-

Cardz TV. -#89 Anything Goes
 Love to Scrap -#121 Anything Goes
 Love to Craft -#34 May Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Such a fantabulous project and great colours, thank you so much for sharing it with us over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog

    Kathyk
    DT @ LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a grrat job with pop up card! Your Granddaughter will cherich it as you made it especially for her! Yes, they grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete