Welcome to my Blog!!!

Friday, April 24, 2020

Little Quarantined Piggy "Say's Thanks"

 Hello and welcome to my blog. I have been busy in my craft room and wanted to share with you the cute little card that I made.







I made this card for my Niece Amy. Early Easter morning she knocked on our door and brought us food for our Easter dinner.

 She had made all sorts of things, even dirt pudding for dessert. She had also made dinner for several other families.

She went to so much trouble to make sure that others had Easter dinner and I am Thankful and totally blessed to have her for my Niece. Such a loving and giving heart.  

So to thank her, I am sending her this cute little quarantined  piggy card. I really enjoyed making this for her. 

I used the Stampin Up This Little Piggy Stamp Set. That just retired. They are still available while quantities last.

 I stamped the head a second time and cut it out so I could put the mask on. You can't tell but I scored three lines on it to look more like a mask. 

I colored the pig with a Master's Touch alcohol marker. I don't have a lot of markers yet, but was so glad that I had a good pink color to use. 
The Inside of the card I stamped " Say's Thanks" that also comes with this set.

Well that's all I have to share with you today. Thanks so much for stopping by and would LOVE for you to leave a comment. If you do, I will make sure to come visit you. 

Hope you all are safe and well in your homes. Blessings to you all!



 Challenges Entered-

Cardz TV. #113 Anything Goes

Always Fun Challenges #159 Chicks or Farm Animals

Love to Scrap #132 For the Girls

Crafty Hazelnut April Challenge- Any Occasion 

Through the Craft Room Door April Challenge- Anything Goes

Not Just Cards - April- Anything Goes

Creative Crafters Challenge - #27 Anything Goes

Cute Card Thursday - #631 Dotty

7 comments:

  1. Adorable and so perfect right now. Your niece sounds amazing what a nice thing to do. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and loving thing your niece did. I'm sure all the family members appreciated her thoughtfulness so much. I think the card you made her is juct adorable! I love the mask that you put on the little piggy's face! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Your card is so adorable! That is a great thing your niece did for families! I am sure they all appreciated it
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your card is so cute. What a great idea and so creative. Thanks for sharing over at Always Fun Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek! This is just the cutest card. I love how you added a homemade mask to that sweet little piggie, and your niece is just going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable card and a fantastic idea giving the little pig a mask. Thanks for sharing with us at Cute Card Thursday. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Cindy! I love it! Like I said earlier, you are very creative. Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete