Welcome to my Blog!!!

Friday, June 25, 2021

Wedding Card

  Happy Friday, Glad you could stop by. I've been busy having a yard sale. Had it yesterday, today and also tomorrow. It's a 10 family yard sale. We are having it at the 4-H building here in my home town. It's so big we had to have a big building. 

Since I am home right now and my husband is looking over our stuff, I thought I would get this post in.

My card for today is a wedding card. This wedding was last minute so I had to come up with a quick card. 



 

I used a little stamp that I have had for several years and had never used. Stamped it on a stitched tag. Someone had sent me that little heart die and I thought it was perfect for this card. 

Well I am super busy today so I have got to go. Thanks so much for stopping by. Would love for you to leave me a comment. 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'm hoping I get rid of a lot of stuff at the yard sale. 


STAY SAFE & STAY CRAFTY!

 

 Challenges entered-

CardzTV. -#143 Anything Goes

Crafty Catz -#557 Anything Goes- optional summer

Through the Craft Room Door -Anything Goes- June

Pennys Challenges - #499 Anything Goes using paper

Cute Card Thursday - #689 Anything Goes

 Krafty Chicks #565 All Occasions


5 comments:

  1. What a nice card to make for a wedding - I love the lattice work and the cute stamp you used! Hope your yard sale went well! We just came back from a Strawberry Festival at the church. It was so nice to just sit outside with no mask on and enjoy seeing everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute wedding card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card and stamp to match. I do like your lattice die too, very delicate and perfect for your card. I hope your yard sale goes well. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I concur with everyone about the lattice die, it’s fabulous as your background for the wedding cake tag. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card thanks for sharing at crafty Catz this week and good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete