Welcome to my Blog!!!

Monday, July 12, 2021

Happy Hex Card

 Hello Crafter's, Glad you could stop by. We are having a lot of rain here in Indiana. Probably from hurricane Elsa. Hope you all had a nice 4th of July. I have been cleaning and organizing my craftroom. Starting to look better. 

Thought I would share a card with you that I made.

 

 


 For this card I used Stamps and dies from Taylored Expressions. First time using these products. For the black background I used the Mini Slim Background called Happy Hex. I used the coordinating die set to make small hexagons in multiple colors. For the center I stamped a hexagon and stamped Thank You with another set from Taylored Expressions called Hex Add-Ons. 

Really like how this turned out and it was a fun one to put together. Already have some more idea's of some other ways that I can use these stamps and dies.    

Here is a link if you would like to

check out their products.

Taylored Expressions 

That's all from me today. Hope you enjoyed seeing my card. Have a wonderful week. 

STAY SAFE & STAY CRAFTY! 

 

 Challenges entered-

Lets Create #173 A.G. + Punch It

CardzTV.  #144 Anything Goes

Daisy Chain Challenge #54 Use dies and/ or stencils

Crafty Creations #423 Anything Goes

A Perfect Time to Craft - Open ch and always A.G. #7

4 comments:

  1. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and colorful card, I love the hexagon design!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy thanks for your visit to my blog and for your lovely comments. Wow! I love this card and how you have designed it too, the small coloured hexagons are so effective and the black really draws your eye in. It must be the wettest July here in the UK for years but we are enjoying a bit of a heatwave at the moment. Hope you had a great 4th July. Take care Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Daisy Chain Challenges this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete