Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Easel Calender Card

  Hello and welcome, Hope your enjoying this beautiful day. For today I have an Easel Calendar Card to share with you. 

Since I had a few sets of little calender's I decided that I would use one and make a calendar/ card for my sister's birthday. 

 

 




Started the calendar with May, her birthday month and stamped a little heart on her special day.

I used the bird from the Friendly Hello stamp set and also use the Friendly Hello Designer Series paper. (Love It so much)

I colored the bird in two shades of yellow alcohol markers. Colored the flowers in two shades of lavender markers and the branch and leaves in two shades of green. Added Wink of Stella to the center of the flowers.

Used Old Olive cardstock for the Easel and stamped the Birch Background stamp from Stampin Up on the front and the back.

I didn't like the silver colored staples so I opened up the stapler and colored a few of them with a lavender alcohol marker. Since the lavender was so light you can barely tell but I was happy that it worked. 

I picked up the calendar at the Dollar Tree. Thought it needed a little something else so I added a yellow ribbon.

Now if I can just keep my sister from visiting my blog until after her birthday. Going to have to tell her no peeking. 

Hope you have a great day and thank you for taking the time to visit. 


Stay Safe & Stay Crafty my Friends!

  Challenges entered-

Cut It Up  #250 April Showers bring May Flowers - Ended

Creative Knockouts -#450 Flower Power - Ended

Stamping Sensations - May Challenge- Anything Stamped w/option of Floral and Fauna

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #181 Anything Goes

Dare 2b Artzy- My Challenge- Flowers

Die-Cut-Divas - Anything Goes

2 Crafty Critter Crazies- #62 Use a Critter

Pennys Challenges -#520 Anything Goes using Paper

A Perfect Time to Craft #5 Open Challenge Anything Goes

 

 

10 comments:

  1. A perfect Spring image for the month,many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations May challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! It is so adorable
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. All the elements are things that you would see in May, so that was a great idea to use a little calendar there. I love that you made it an easel card so that your sister can actually use the calendar!
    Thanks for sharing your April Showers Bring May Flowers project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love everything about your card! Your sister is going to go crazy over it! The colors are so nice and love all the little details you put into it! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet!! What an adorable image and the easel fold is just perfect to show off the calendar! I know your sister will love it! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely creation. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to use that calendar. Fantastic card. So glad you joined our challenge of Anything Goes at https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/2022/04/may-you-have-cas-ual-fridays-all-month.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us over here at Penny's Challenges. Love to see you join in again. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful calendard card Cindy and a lovely design Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really lovely, I also love the fact you coloured your staples. I'm sure your sister will be thrilled with this beautiful calendar. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete