Welcome to my Blog!!!

Friday, August 19, 2022

Ice Cream Card

  Hello Crafty friends, I haven't had a post in a few weeks. How's your summer going? The grandkids are back in school. Our first football game of the season is tonight.

 My grandaughter Scarlett is a cheerleader this year. She's so excited to be cheering tonight. She looks so cute in her outfit and her pom poms. Hope our team wins. Go Rams!

  I love Ice Cream on a hot day. Too bad I don't have any of the real stuff in the freezer. So I guess an Ice cream card will have to do.



For the Ice cream cone I used a stamp from Close to my Heart called Ice Cream Dream. I fussy cut the ice cream out, not the bottom cone. I don't like to fussy cut but this one wasn't that bad. 

The sentiment is from a Cardz TV set called "Ticket Talk". The paper was from my stash. Used alcohol markers, Rounded corner stitch die and a white gel pen.

 

Thanks for stopping by,  Happy day to you all!

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty!!!

 

Challenges entered-

The Four Seasons Challenge August- Anything Goes Summer

Pink Gem Challenge Week 17- Anything Goes

Cards Galore - #102 Anything Goes




5 comments:

  1. I was beginning to worry since you haven't posted for awhile. Glad to see you back. Your ice cream card is so cute! I too can eat ice cream anytime! The color makes me think of raspberry! Yum yum! Hope the team wins and the Grandkids do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cindy this is just AWESOME! Screams summertime! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect summertime card, loving al the pink! Hope your granddaughter had lots of fun at the first game of the season!
    Thanks so much for joining in with us at Four Seasons challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all that gorgeous, yummy pink!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge August "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete