Welcome to my Blog!!!

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Elephant Birthday Card

  Hello glad you could stop by. For today I wanted to share a birthday card with you.

The cute elephant image is from bugaboo. Sadly they are no longer in business.


 

This was my first time using my new colored pencils by Arrtx. Even though I have never used colored pencils, I think it turned out ok. 

I used gamsol and a blending pen by Tim Holtz. The blending pen was very easy to use. Used wink of stella for a little sparkle and also added some baker's twine.

Hope you enjoyed seeing my card. Have a happy day and come back again. 


Challenges entered-

Colour Crazy Challenge - week 37 Colouring Challenge

Jans Digi Stamps - Anything Goes

2 Crafty Critter Crazies -#66 Animal

Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes

 

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Love the image and you did such a great job coloring it. I like to use gamsol as well. Gina K got me started using it. Missed seeing your posts. The elephant is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the adorable little elephant
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete