Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

18th Birthday Card

  Hello everyone, glad you stopped by. My card for today is for my grandson Walker. He is turning 18, he is all grown up. Well legally he's considered a grown up. But to a grandmother they are never really grown. Right? 

So, for his card I knew that I wanted to keep it as simple as possible. Because that's what he prefers. 



Typed the words on my computer and printed it out. Then cut it out in a shape with my Cricut. For the little black and white strips, I used the inside of an envelope. I knew those used envelopes I saved would finally come to use. You know us card maker's we see something and think Oh I could use that on a card. Ha!

That's all for me today, I have some baking to do for my grandson's birthday. Hope you all have a wonderful day. 


Challenges entered-

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Shapes

Seize The Birthday #270 Birthday-option add Repetitive Cuts


 

4 comments:

  1. This caught my eye in the gallery. So, so creative and fun!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative and I am sure he got a chuckle out of it too. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, such a creative sentiment and fabulous use of the envelope offcuts! Thankyou for joining in at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete