Welcome to my Blog!!!

Saturday, May 18, 2024

Graduation Card for Walker

  Hello and thanks for stopping by. Today my grandson Walker Quade will be graduating from high school. I'm having mixed emotions about him graduating.

 I'm so happy for him and feel blessed to be able to be here for the celebration. But I'm also sad that he is no longer that sweet little boy that would stop by after getting off the bus looking for something good to eat. 

He has grown up into a wonderful young man that I'm very proud of and yes, he is still sweet. 

So, I wanted to share with you all the card I made for him. 



This card came together fairly quick. Well, it would have been done a little sooner if I hadn't mess up the hat and had to make a second one. 

Made the graduation hat on my Cricut and the sentiment is from a set called Perfect Pairing from S.U.

It's going to be a busy day, so I need to get going. Hope you all have a wonderful day!


Challenges Entered-

Daisy Chain Challenge #85 Boys/Men

Avenue613 - May- Anything Goes op twist- for the kids

Crafty Calendar May- Anything Goes

Cards Galore Challenges - May Anything Goes


1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain, I have a Granddaughter coming up to grad, I miss all the cuddles etc. However she too, is still a sweetie!
    Great classy card!
    We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please do come back again!
    The very best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete