Welcome to my Blog!!!

Friday, May 10, 2024

Just For You Mother's Day Card

 Good evening, it has been a gorgeous day here in Indiana. 64 degrees. Sunny, Blue skies with giant fluffy clouds, birds singing and a light breeze. Can't beat this weather. I hate it when it gets too hot. 

We are just a few days away from Mother's Day, I wasn't for sure if I was going to be able to get a card made. But I finally got it done.




 My Mom is 87 years young and has always loved my cards that I have created for her. She love's sparkly things so of course I had to add some sparkle. It's actually a lot more sparkly in person.  I think she will be happy with this one.

Since I didn't have a lot of time I decided on a napkin card. They are great if you need a fast card. The longest part is waiting for the napkin to dry to the cardstock. I thought I was done but remembered to add a few pearls for one of the challenges.

Wanting to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all of you. Thanks for stopping by. God bless!


Challenges entered-

Double D. Challenges Pretty Florals for Mom

Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes weeks #647-648

My Time to Craft #533 Mother's Day or Friendship

Make My Monday Challenge #225 Florals

PINspirational Challenge #313 May- Designer Paper

Cut It Up Challenge #303 Add a Sentiment

Crafty Gals Corner #225 Anything goes w/ optional add lace or pearls




2 comments:

  1. That floral image is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at both MTTC and Cut It Up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Cindy and your floral image from your napkin is so pretty. We are enjoying a few days of sunshine here after what has been such a wet and windy start to the year. have a good rest of your weekend - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete