Welcome to my Blog!!!

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Still Night Birthday Card

 Hello Crafter's,
 Glad you could stop by, Well now that Halloween Is over, we will all be creating those fall and winter projects. Kind of hard to believe that It's now November. 

Today I want to share a birthday card that I made for my Daughter. Her favorite time of year Is fall. ( Mine to) and always try to use fall colors on her cards.





I recently found that fall colored patterned paper at Hobby Lobby and new that It would be perfect to use for my daughter's birthday card.

I think It goes well with the colors of card stock that I used. This Is also the first time that I am using this new stamp set. (I Love It)!!! We both love Owls. So this Is perfect for her card.

I stamped the Owl first In Crumb Cake (Kraft) Ink and then cut out a mask so I could stamp the tree branch and then cut out a circle so that I could sponge the sun.

I felt like It needed a frame and also wanted to have some embossing. So found the frame on the Cricut Cartridge Gypsy Wanderings. Then embossed It and sponged the edges.

Here Is a list of products that I used-

Stamp Sets-
Still Night, Dragonfly Dreams ( for sentiment)
Card stock- Speckled Vanilla (retired),Early Expresso,Soft Sky, Whisper White
Inks- Crushed Curry, Soft Sky, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Crunb Cake  
Patterned Paper- Hobby Lobby
Cricut Cartridge  Gypsy Wanderings- Frame
Embossing Folder- Woodgrain
Jute Twine
Yourstory Trimmer for scalloped borders 

Looking forward to later today to give her card and gifts to her. Time for me to get off here I need to start her cake.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy Day to you all and God Bless! 


 Challenge entered-
Always Happy Birthday - November Always Happy Birthday 
Love to Craft - November Anything Goes
Cardz TV. - Challenge #71 Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut - November Patterned Paper
Sunny Day Crafting - November- Always Animals
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #554 Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Love the use of plaid and stripes on your card, makes for a very warm and rustic feel :D Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card - I'm sure your daughter will as well. My daughter also loves owls! Love the look of the plaid paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owls are one of my favourites and this is a fab card. Thank you for taking part in the "Love To Craft Challenge Blog". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card!! Anything with owls and fall are some of my favorite cards. All of your cards are always so GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete